Oreo cookies and cream No-Bake cheesecake
Quick and easy No- bake cookies and cream cheesecake.
Recipe source: countrycleaver.com, you can find the original recipe here.
Prep Time: 20 minutes
Cook time: – minutes
For cookie base:
- Oreo cookies- 10 to 12
- Melted butter – 2 tbsp
- Heavy cream- 3/4 cup
- Cream cheese – 1 cup
- Lemon juice- 1 tsp
- Vanilla extract- 3/4 tsp
- Sugar- 3 to 4 tbsp( or according to taste)
- Crushed Oreos-1/4 cup
- To prepare cookie base: Crush Oreo cookies in a blender to form fine crumbs.Add melted butter and mix well.Divide the crumbs between 4 or 5 serving cups and gently press the crumbs into the bottom of each serving cup.Refrigerate until required.
- To prepare filling:In a bowl,beat heavy cream until medium peaks form.Keep aside.
- In another bowl,mix together cream cheese,lemon juice,vanilla extract and sugar until smooth.Now fold in the whipped cream.
- Gently fold in the crushed Oreo cookies.
- Spoon or pipe this cheesecake mixture into each serving cup.
- Refrigerate until ready to serve.Top with crushed Oreos ,if desired.
- Check the recipe for homemade cream cheese here.