- Passion fruit- 5 nos
- Milk- 500 ml
- Cornflour- 1/2 cup minus 1 tbsp
- Sugar- 1/4 to 1/2 cup(according to taste)
- Vanilla essence-1/2 tsp
- Mix cornflour with 1 cup milk and keep aside.
- In a saucepan bring the remaining milk to boil.
- Reduce the flame to low and whisk in the cornflour mixture into the milk.
- Simmer gently for 10 to 12 minutes or until the mixture thickens.
- Stir in the sugar and vanilla essence.
- Cut 2 passion fruits into half and scoop out the pulp.Run this pulp through a sieve and discard the seeds.Add this pulp into the milk mixture and stir well.
- Pour the pudding into the prepared molds or cups and cover the top of each mold with a plastic wrap .
- Refrigerate for at least 2 hours or until set.
- If using molds briefly dip the base of the molds into hot water and invert into individual serving plates.(Serve it as it is, if you are using cups)
- Scoop out the pulp from the remaining passion fruits and drizzle over the pudding just before serving.