Spiced -shaken limeade with basil seeds and pineapple.Perfect for a hot summer day.
Prep Time: 10 to 12 minutes
Cook time: – minutes
- Basil seeds/Sabja seeds /Kasha Kasha- 2 tsp
- Lime juice – from 2 limes
- Ginger ,finely chopped- 1 tsp
- Green chilies ,sliced- 1/4 tsp
- Pineapple,finely chopped- 2 tbsp( optional)
- Cold water- 2 cups ( and more for soaking basil seeds)
- Sugar / Honey / Sugar syrup- to taste
- Ice cubes- as required
- Adjust the quantity of green chilies according to your taste.